Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I need one too

Yesterday a friend of mine was talking about some stalking problems she has had in the past and it occurred to me, "Wow,What a wonderful idea!! And a wonderful position to be in. being stalked by someone.. sort of like a mini Celebrity status"

I said "that's so cool. I wish I had one."
She replied "I think everybody should have one"

I think stalking should be encouraged worldwide.. My brain is full of ideas now..
1) Start a company called International Stalking Corporation
2) Create a worldwide database of experienced stalkers, amateur stalkers, wanna-be-stalkers
3) Categorize all stalkers by their behavioural classification - more like the chicken wings options - mild, hot, suicidal
4) Market my stalker database to potential stalkees.
5) Become the founder of a stalker-stalkee rights activists group..
6) Lobby to make stalking an international pride event
7) Lobby for a ruling of 1 year of mandatory stalking for everyone immediately after school (imagine stalking a hot girl and telling her "I can't do anything about this.. It is mandated by the government.." )
8) Gradually rise to become the supreme leader of a stalker-stalkee cult
9) Become the President of America
10) Take over the world

or
9) Become a billionaire
10) Travel around the world in my own private yatch, or may be I could buy a ship and randomly get people to go on a cruise with me..

I have not made up my mind yet, but what a brilliant idea? Like my own ten steps to success, I should give a call to Stephen Covey.
....

Yup, you guessed it right.. I am crazy.. I slept late yesterday and woke up very early this morning
Why late? How could I sleep when all the CSI Miami folks were getting royally screwed..Horatio was being framed in a murder. Somebody shot Wolfe near the eye using a nail gun (with the half penetrated nail literally popping out of his eyeline). Eric is about to lose his job for caring about his dying sister. And to add to my grief - she is gorgeous and she is dying, what a waste!! Beautiful girls should never die and never should they be single.. It is a terrible waste of human talent

I am not a big fan of CSI, neither do I watch it regularly.. but yesterday was super dramatic and they were showing about 5 episodes back to back..

And then today I had to get up at 5:00 am, had to get into a meeting at 7:00 am and had to be in the office at 6:00 for the prep... Can you imagine a meeting at 7:00 am? I never got up so early even for my University exams.. I hate people who schedule meetings before 8.. Yeah, You heard it right. All you selfish predators - I hate you!! You took more than an hour off my most precious sleep time.. 3-6 am is the time when I sleep really deep.. But, regardless of that, it was a very productive day

I feel happy in general - may be it is because days have become more productive, or may be because a happy soul just brushed past me.. Feels good.. Life is good again..

Oh! I forgot, we also executed the first 100% remote fusion exercise in the company's history today. Technology is absolutely brilliant sometimes. We had participants from 5 different locations - Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Boston and Houston. Pretty impressive, eh?

No comments: